Re: Power Series?

To: linux@morgaine.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Power Series?
From: offer@morgaine.engr.sgi.com (richard offer)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 14:17:52 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
* $ from shaver@neon.ingenia.ca at "15-Aug: 4:54pm" | sed "1,$s/^/* /"
*
* Thus spake Steve Rikli:
* > Mike Shaver wrote:
* > >
* > > Are the Power Series boxes of interest to me? =)
* >
* > They're respectable machines, depending on the flavor/color.  ;)

The first SGI I used was a 240 VGX, really nice machine, of course it only had
8Mb of RAM...

*
* This one is brown.
*
* Mike
* (I hear the mauve ones have more RAM, though)

What is this, spot the Dilbert ?

*
* --
* #> Mike Shaver (shaver@ingenia.com) Ingenia Communications Corporation
* #>      Chief System Architect -- will tame sendmail(8) for food
* #>
* #> "You are a very perverse individual, and I think I'd like to get to
* #>  know you better." --- eric@reference.com
*

richard.

  A guest signature from Jeff Drummond (jjd at cray.com)

  My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die.
  My name is Frankenstein.  I have no father.  Prepare to die.
  My name is Darth Vader.  I AM your father.  Prepare to die.
  My name is Freddie Kruger.  Your father killed me.  Prepare to die.
  My name is the Terminator.  Your yet-to-be-born son will kill me.
     Prepare to die.
  Yo, I'm Rambo.  Somebody got killed.  Die.