Re: boot linux - wish

To: ariel@sgi.com
Subject: Re: boot linux - wish
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:23:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ariel Faigon:
> Could someone rise to the challenge of writing a utility
> that will install Linux on an IRIX machine?

If no-one else has done so by the time I get my Indy, I'll give that a shot.
I'll probably use the initrd stuff to put all the fdisk/mke2fs stuff
on, unless I decide to give the RH install stuff a try.  The latter is
more forward-looking, so that's my preference.

Mike

#>              Commando Developer - Whatever It Takes
#>
#> "See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like
#>    Linux, you have to be a sneaky bastard too." - Linus Torvalds