Local disk boot HOWTO

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Local disk boot HOWTO
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:13:56 -0400
Has anyone completed a HOWTO for booting from a second local disk yet?

Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer/RSA                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

Windows 95: n.
    32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
    8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
    written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

    Author unknown.