Re: linus accessible from within SGI

To: wolfi@wolfi.munich.sgi.com (Wolfgang Szoecs)
Subject: Re: linus accessible from within SGI
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com (Linux/SGI list)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Wolfgang Szoecs:
> BTW, i'm searching for a kernel image for booting a linux-NFS-root.
> Does anybody have one, and could give me that ?
> (a root-fs i already have)

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell the list about this:

Miguel gave me his kernel, since I couldn't build one with either my
tools or the ones on linus, and I put it up for Jan at
ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/testing/vmlinux-970813-jwr.gz
(You'll need to gunzip it for use.)

Mike

#>           Resident Linux bigot and kernel hacker. (OOPS!)
#> `If you get bitten by a bug, tough luck...the one thing I won't do
#> is feel sorry for you.  In fact, I might ask you to do it all over
#> again, just to get more information.  I'm a heartless bastard.'
#>                       -- Linus Torvalds (on development kernels)