Modification dates on web page

Subject: Modification dates on web page
From: Alistair Lambie <>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:44:35 +1200
Now that I can get to (Thanks Ariel) I have noticed
that the last modified dates on the web page are in Spanish (I think).
I realise that Spanish is spoken by a substantial portion of the world
population, but I think it's probably not good practise to have mixed
language on the one web page, especially when it is three letter
abbreviations....sort of looks like a typo to many people!

If no one has any violent objections I will change the enumerated list
in /src/web/status-update to English abbreviations.

Cheers, Alistair

Alistair Lambie
Silicon Graphics New Zealand                              SGI Voicemail: 56791
Level 5, Walsh Wrightson Tower,                             Ph: +64-4-802 1455
94-96 Dixon St, Wellington, NZ                             Fax: +64-4-802 1459