Modification dates on web page

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Modification dates on web page
From: Alistair Lambie <alambie@sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:44:35 +1200
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Now that I can get to www.linux.sgi.com (Thanks Ariel) I have noticed
that the last modified dates on the web page are in Spanish (I think).
I realise that Spanish is spoken by a substantial portion of the world
population, but I think it's probably not good practise to have mixed
language on the one web page, especially when it is three letter
abbreviations....sort of looks like a typo to many people!

If no one has any violent objections I will change the enumerated list
in /src/web/status-update to English abbreviations.

Cheers, Alistair

--
Alistair Lambie                                     alambie@wellington.sgi.com
Silicon Graphics New Zealand                              SGI Voicemail: 56791