Re: your mail

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 20:40:06 +0100 (GMT+0100)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> > 2/ While using the crossdev gcc, several times I got complains about a
> > file 'sgidefs.h' missing (from
> > /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/mips-linux/2.7.2/include/va-mips.h, line 41).
> > Commenting the '#include' file made the compile work, but I not sure it's
> > the right fix.
>
> Not the right thing, but won't hurt.  I shows that your libc is
> not installed correctly.

I just installed the binutils/gcc crossdev packages from
ftp.linux.sgi.com. Should i also install the glibc-2.0.4-1.tar.gz package
from /pub/mips-linux? In case it matters my native libc is glibc-2.0.4
(i386).

[Thanx for the explanation on endianess ;]

        Cordialement,

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -