Re: Pending fixes

To: (Miguel de Icaza)
Subject: Re: Pending fixes
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 13:36:36 -0400 (EDT)
Thus spake Miguel de Icaza:
>       - Look up the semaphore IRIX api from the developers toolbox
>         in, figure out how these C functions use the
>         /dev/usema and /dev/usemaclone devices.
>       - If you feel like it, implement those devices ;-)

I'm working on these, and will update the projects page appropriately.

(Once they get my ClubDev account straightened out, it'll go a little
faster, but I need to brush up on my driver writing anyway.)

#> Mike Shaver ( Ingenia Communications Corporation
#>                 UNIX medicine man -- dark magick, cheap!
#>  When the going gets tough, the tough give cryptic error messages.
#>          "We believe in rough consensus and running code."