Re: CVS commits

To: Ariel Faigon <ariel@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: CVS commits
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@cygnus.detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:30:02 -0400
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ariel Faigon wrote:

> :
> :On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Ariel Faigon wrote:
> :>      To: majordomo@engr.sgi.com
> :>      subscribe linux-progress your@preferred.email.address
> :>
> :> [This should work for all the SGI internal interested parties
> :>  not sure about external people...]
> :
> :Actually, that isn't available externally.
> :
> [just ccing the rest of the list]
>
> I believe I now tamed the majordomo config into submission.
>
> --
> Peace, Ariel

Just a quick note. The new internet gateway distribution (now available
on dist.engr I think) will include GUI majordomo config.

--
Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer
eak@detroit.sgi.com                     Silicon Graphics, Inc

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"