Re: CVS commits

To: (Ralf Baechle)
Subject: Re: CVS commits
From: (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
:Hi all,
:what do you think, should we open a new mailing list where everybody
:is allowed to subscribe.  Only the CVS commits and other important
:announcements are being posted?  This would help making the development
:more transparent by showing interested non-developers what's going on.
:  Ralf

I believe we already have one, it was created by me when
David Miller was working here in the summer of 96:

        subscribe linux-progress

So just add to the CVS commit alias

[This should work for all the SGI internal interested parties
 not sure about external people...]

Peace, Ariel