one more Indy running Linux

Subject: one more Indy running Linux
From: ariel@oz.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

Mark Salter just joined the list.  I hope that having Linux
run on an Indy will soon be very common.  At this point it is
rare enough to be worth posting.

What is nice about this case is that Mark just grabbed whatever
we have on the ftp site currently (which is not yet ready) and
without being involved before, managed to get it to run in short order.

Whoever can fix this: Please note the hiccups and problems in
the process.  Maybe we should just update the precompiled binaries
we give to people :-)