strace

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com (Linux/SGI list)
Subject: strace
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:28:43 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Anyone know what state the strace stuff in the CVS tree is in?

I'm seeing some weird behaviour with rpm right now (can't find
user/group) and I'd like to see what it's actually doing.

(Also, remind me to work on fdisk when I get back[*] -- I don't like
fx very much.)

[*] in Sunnyvale Sunday-Wednesday, Mountain View Thursday until 2200.

Mike

#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist
#>
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable
#>          these days." --- shields@tembel.org