Re: How to get the masses (IRIX<->Linux) (fwd)

Subject: Re: How to get the masses (IRIX<->Linux) (fwd)
From: ariel@oz.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 15:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
[I'm forwarding this very helpful hint from Christian to the list
 not sure if all our audience, especially those outside SGI are aware
 of all these options.]

Now since after setting nvram it'll always boot Linux ;-)
the question is how to toggle two different (Linux/IRIX)
nvram settings in a friendly trivial way...

Looks like a SILO option after the wakup/reboot would be the best.

        Press 1 to boot IRIX [default]
        Press 2 to boot Linux