Re: MIPS Distribution status (Was: Status ...)

To: ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: MIPS Distribution status (Was: Status ...)
From: "David S. Miller" <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:19:28 -0400
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
   From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
   Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:10:24 +0200 (MET DST)

    - Package doesn't build for unknown reasons:
       Emacs getty_ps e2fsprogs bdflush

Emacs should build strictly out of the box in an of itself, I know
because I specifically sent RMS patches for linux-mips support the
moment I got it working last summer with GLIBC.  (I even then logged
in to the gnu project machines and made sure those changes made it
into his tree ;-)

If it isn't compiling at all, tell me how it is failing.