Re: Intel tools suspect, film at 11

To: ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de (Ralf Baechle)
Subject: Re: Intel tools suspect, film at 11
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:01:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ralf Baechle:
> > Well, I can build a (working) kernel with the IRIX-hosted tools, and
> > not the Intel-hosted ones, so I'm beginning to suspect that it's not
> > _just_ my incompetence at work.
>
> Sorry, but the tools work 100% for Intel.  I've been using them for
> one or two eternities on Intel.

That doesn't reflect too well on me then, does it? =)

Seriously though, I'm at a loss.
I can build a kernel with the IRIX tools, and I can't with the Intel
ones.

I'll blow everything away and reinstall, I guess.

Mike

#>                   Welcome to the technocracy.
#>
#> "you'd be so disappointed
#>              to find out that the magic was not
#>                          really meant for you" - OLP