Intel tools suspect, film at 11

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Intel tools suspect, film at 11
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:20:19 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Well, I can build a (working) kernel with the IRIX-hosted tools, and
not the Intel-hosted ones, so I'm beginning to suspect that it's not
_just_ my incompetence at work.

There are some config bugs (need ISO9660 and NFSD, don't compile in
REMOTE_DEBUG) that I'll commit fixes for once I get the IRIX stuff
talking cvs and ssh.

I'm going to try building native-gcc with the IRIX stuff, since it
kinda-almost worked off Intel in such a way that makes me want to
blame it on the tools. =)

Mike

#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist
#>
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable
#>          these days." --- shields@tembel.org