Re: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic

To: Mike Shaver <>
Subject: Re: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:58:18 -0400
Mike Shaver wrote:
> Could whoever is in charge of SGI's internal mirror of kernel.panic
> get in touch with me?  I'd like to get that stuff onto
> if possible.
> Mike
> (crossing the pond, crossing the pond, crossing the...)

Whoever is responsible for the internal mirror of kernel.panic, please
tell me the machibe name and directory tree I need to mirror here in
Detroit. :)

I think someone replied to my request yesterday before I could get added
to the linux mailing list.

Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"