Re: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic

To: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Subject: Re: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@cygnus.detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:58:18 -0400
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Mike Shaver wrote:

> Could whoever is in charge of SGI's internal mirror of kernel.panic
> get in touch with me?  I'd like to get that stuff onto
> ftp.linux.sgi.com if possible.
>
> Mike
> (crossing the pond, crossing the pond, crossing the...)

Whoever is responsible for the internal mirror of kernel.panic, please
tell me the machibe name and directory tree I need to mirror here in
Detroit. :)

I think someone replied to my request yesterday before I could get added
to the linux mailing list.

Thanks!
                  Eric.

--
Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer
eak@detroit.sgi.com                     Silicon Graphics, Inc

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"