SGI's mirror of kernel.panic

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: SGI's mirror of kernel.panic
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:47:27 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Could whoever is in charge of SGI's internal mirror of kernel.panic
get in touch with me?  I'd like to get that stuff onto
ftp.linux.sgi.com if possible.

Mike
(crossing the pond, crossing the pond, crossing the...)

#>                 UNIX medicine man -- dark magick, cheap!
#>
#>  When the going gets tough, the tough give cryptic error messages.
#>          "We believe in rough consensus and running code."