Re: A pointed question about endianness...

To: mikemac@titian.engr.sgi.com (Mike McDonald)
Subject: Re: A pointed question about endianness...
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 02:57:04 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
>   Is anyone working on the Algorithmics boards? We have 5 of them over
> here currently being used with VxWorks (which isn't officially
> supported on these boards). I could cause lots of trouble over here if
> Linux did work on them. :-)

Me, I've got a P4032 donated by Algorithmics here.  The port hasn't yet
reached a state where I'd be pround of it, but bascially it works
diskless.  Some guys from a Silicon Valley company are currently also
porting Linux to that port, supported but otherwise mostly independant
from me.  They're using similar board from Algorithmics which is based
on a R5000 derivate.

Ok, patch 2.1.43 just has been released.  **Input** ...