ARC question

Subject: ARC question
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 02:12:29 +0200 (MET DST)

I've got a question about the ARCS firmware as implemented on SGI.  Is
there some documentation available for it?  I've got a documentation of
the ARC standard v1.0 from the ACE consortium (the document is marked
"Microsoft Confidential") as well as the "Portable Bootloader Specification"
which again ist M$ confidential.  These documents however don't seem to
fit SGI's machines to well as they're refering to EISA slots, little
endian byteorder and NT as OS and generally looked a bit outdated even
when I got them two years ago.

So I suppose there is documention that is more authoritative for the SGI