bogomips down (briefly)

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: bogomips down (briefly)
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:56:18 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Bogomips is down right now for a switch to "cleaner power".  (The lights
in this room are going up and down like a toilet seat at a mixed
party, so I'm going to stick it on a UPS.)

I'll probably also swap out the extra drive for use in the March To
Userland, and for the build of the new kernel.

Any news on www.linux.sgi.com?  I can't resolve _any_ sgi.com domains
right now, so I think there might be a problem on my end.

Mike

#>                   Welcome to the technocracy.
#>
#> "you'd be so disappointed
#>              to find out that the magic was not
#>                          really meant for you" - OLP