Name the external domain

Subject: Name the external domain
From: (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: (Vernon Schryver), (David Marc Katinsky)
Hi Linuxies,

Next Wednesday we are finally going to have our external
linux machine online.  As it turns out the networking
gurus (vernon) require us to use a third level domain
for very good reasons, so we cannot call the machine

We want a domain name that's cool, friendly to outside
people, entertaining, that doesn't sound too official
and that's scalable" (general enough to put more
"share with the world" hostnames under it in the future.

I hate to start a long thread but this name will last
for many years so I cannot have my fascist opinion rule
here.  Here's what people suggested so far:

Lets have some more suggestions and then vote on this.
We need to give Vernon a name soon.
Peace, Ariel