Re: SuperPenguin

To: mikemac@titian.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: SuperPenguin
From: "David S. Miller" <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 14:19:16 -0400
Cc: irish@akira.tampa.sgi.com, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
   Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 11:12:50 -0700
   From: Mike McDonald <mikemac@titian.engr.sgi.com>

     How about the penguin breaking thru a set of bars and he has the
   SGI logo on his chest instead of a big S?

Nah, have him wear a black and white T-shirt that looks like the "my
other computer is an SGI // my other computer is a Cray" collectors
items (I think 8 were ever made of that gem) but instead it says "my
other computer runs IRIX // my other computer runs Linux"

The trick is to find some clever way that you can see both the front
and the back of the penguin, and thus see both messages on the shirt
he wears...

8-)

Yow! 11.26 MB/s remote host TCP bandwidth & ////
199 usec remote TCP latency over 100Mb/s   ////
ethernet.  Beat that!                     ////
David S. Miller, davem@caip.rutgers.edu /_____________/ / // /_/ ><