Re: Dynapenguin!

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Dynapenguin!
From: sethm@procyon.corp.sgi.com (Seth Morabito)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 11:56:47 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On May 28,  2:37pm, Mike Shaver wrote:
> Subject: Dynapenguin!

... As in, "Electra Woman and DynaPenguin"?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, scary Sid and Marty Krofft memories! Yikes!

> Yesssssss......!
>
> Ralf's new glibc-2.0.1 builds without complaint, and I've now got
> (trivial) dynamic binaries working on my Indy.
>
> We shall now see if the net-tools stuff works as nicely...
>
> Mike
> (much better...)
>-- End of excerpt from Mike Shaver

Congrats, Mike!!

(Tom Servo voice -->) "We're on our waaaayyy!"

-Seth

--
Seth Morabito | Silicon Graphics | sethm@corp.sgi.com | (415) 933-7044

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lisp has all the visual
appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in. (Other than that,
it's quite a nice language.)"  --  Larry Wall