Access to an ACM paper on databases.

To: linux@yon.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Access to an ACM paper on databases.
From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:32:24 -0500
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hello guys,

   Does anyone in this list have access to the ACM on-line library for
the Transaction on Database Systems?  If you have a subscription to
this publication from ACM, you most likely have access to this.

   I would like to get my hands on this paper:

http://www.acm.org/pubs/articles/journals/tods/1992-17-1/p94-mohan/p94-moha

   It is for some work I am planning to do on my ext2fs hacks.

   If anyone have any pointers to write-ahead logging documentation, I
would appreciate if you could point me to it or send me a copy of
whatever doc you have.

Cheers,
Miguel.