Re: gmake?

To: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Subject: Re: gmake?
From: Martin Knoblauch <knobi@munich.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:02:44 +0200
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Mike Shaver wrote:

> Thus spake Martin Knoblauch:
> >  We already solved the issue :-) Dave has my copy of 3.75.
>
> Psst!
> I'm Mike!
>
> Dave is one of the people who know what they're doing. =)
>
> Mike
> (flattered, though...)

  Sorry for having created positive feelings. My deepest
apologize. And of course, most of the Daves I know, know
what they are doing. Seems to be bound to the name.

Martin
--
Check out the DevForum 97  !!!! (http://www.sgi.com/Forum97/)
  If you miss it, you'll never forgive yourself. Neither will I :-)