Re: gmake?

To: ralf@Julia.DE (Ralf Baechle)
Subject: Re: gmake?
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:44:50 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ralf Baechle:
> GNU make builds out of the box for IRIX 6.2.  I don't have my Indy here,
> but I can make the binaries available if anyone needs them.  Just tell
> me.

The lovely Martin K just sent me a gmake 3.75 binary, and it works
like a charm.

> Looks you're just about to try to compile the kernel or libc :-)

glibc, yup.
(Still don't have the 2.1.{3[789],4[01]} source tree, hint, hint. =) )

Mike

#>           Resident Linux bigot and kernel hacker. (OOPS!)
#> `If you get bitten by a bug, tough luck...the one thing I won't do
#> is feel sorry for you.  In fact, I might ask you to do it all over
#> again, just to get more information.  I'm a heartless bastard.'
#>                       -- Linus Torvalds (on development kernels)