Re: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)
From: sethm@procyon.corp.sgi.com (Seth Morabito)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:20:57 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On May 27,  6:01pm, Alex deVries wrote:
> Subject: Re: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)
>
> On Tue, 27 May 1997, Seth Morabito wrote:
>
> Aw... too bad it's not reachable from the outside.
>
> I'd be _happy_ to provide WWW space for it on the outside.
>
> - Alex

Oops... sorry everyone on the outside world!  I'll be forwarding the
page to Alex so he can put them on his outside server.  He'll have more
details in a little while!

-Seth

--
Seth Morabito | Silicon Graphics | sethm@corp.sgi.com | (415) 933-7044

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lisp has all the visual
appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in. (Other than that,
it's quite a nice language.)"  --  Larry Wall