Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)

Subject: Linux/SGI Logos (was: Re: strace/truss equiv?)
From: (Seth Morabito)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:53:19 -0700
Hey folks,

Just threw together two quick ideas for basics of Linux/SGI logos.
Feel free to take a peak at

Anyone who'd like to send me their own Logo creation and a quick
snippet of text about it, feel free to do so, and I'll add them to
this page.

Seth Morabito | Silicon Graphics | | (415) 933-7044

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lisp has all the visual
appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in. (Other than that,
it's quite a nice language.)"  --  Larry Wall