Re: strace/truss equiv?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: strace/truss equiv?
From: sethm@procyon.corp.sgi.com (Seth Morabito)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:07:29 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On May 27, 10:58pm, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> Subject: Re: strace/truss equiv?
> Hi,
>
> > All is better now, and I've built apache. =)
> > Once I find a pristine source archive of the net-tools (proving
> > surprisingly difficult, since I have a memory like a sieve), I'll try
> > and get it serving pages.
> >
> > Does anyone have a penguin-plus-SGI-cube logo yet, or should I get
> > someone here to whip it up? =)
>
> Would be great to have one.  Any talented artists on this list?

Oooh, cool...

  If noone objects, I'd like to take a stab at it.  Consider it my
small, pitiful, insignificant contribution to the SGI-Linux project.

-Seth "Not so bad with Photoshop, if I do say so myself" Morabito

Seth Morabito | Silicon Graphics | sethm@corp.sgi.com | (415) 933-7044

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lisp has all the visual
appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in. (Other than that,
it's quite a nice language.)"  --  Larry Wall