Re: strace/truss equiv?

To: ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de (Ralf Baechle)
Subject: Re: strace/truss equiv?
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:50:38 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ralf Baechle:
> The GNU linker has a verbose option which will make it print all the
> files as it tries to open them.  Check the docs.  You should have
>
> <prefix>/mips-linux/lib/libc.so             (A linker script)

This was missing, due to some oh-so-clever things I'd done while
transferring the libs onto the Indy.

All is better now, and I've built apache. =)
Once I find a pristine source archive of the net-tools (proving
surprisingly difficult, since I have a memory like a sieve), I'll try
and get it serving pages.

Does anyone have a penguin-plus-SGI-cube logo yet, or should I get
someone here to whip it up? =)

Mike

#>                   Welcome to the technocracy.
#>
#> "you'd be so disappointed
#>              to find out that the magic was not
#>                          really meant for you" - OLP