Re: strace/truss equiv?

To: jes@machine.engr.sgi.com (John E. Schimmel)
Subject: Re: strace/truss equiv?
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:01:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake John E. Schimmel:
> The equivelant is par.  You may also want to take a look at
> elfdump which will tell you what libraries you are linked with, etc.

par was what I was looking for.

elfdump doesn't seem to tell me anything about the -b mips-linux
stuff.  Oversight on SGI's part, no doubt. =)

Mike

#>           Resident Linux bigot and kernel hacker. (OOPS!)
#> `If you get bitten by a bug, tough luck...the one thing I won't do
#> is feel sorry for you.  In fact, I might ask you to do it all over
#> again, just to get more information.  I'm a heartless bastard.'
#>                       -- Linus Torvalds (on development kernels)