* $ from firstname.lastname@example.org at "12-May:11:25am" | sed "1,$s/^/* /"
* > > Nope he didn't, import laws in Mexico got the machine before he did...
* > Is that a permanent failure, or just Yet Another Bureaucratic
* > Delay(tm)?
* the machine went back to the US after the customs episode. Now we are
* now going to bring the machine trough the embassy (no way the customs
* will ever have a chance to touch it), should be here real soon now
I see a whole new story, "SGI smuggles low-end machines to Mexico...."
Life isn't fair, it just happens to be fairer than death.
William Goldman: "The Princess Bride".