Subject: progress...
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:59:36 -0400 (EDT)
OK, it now compiles everything except for the entry.S and head.S
problems I described before.

I think I'm getting closer to that problem, too.
The entry.S bit barfs on all the BUILD_HANDLER(...,verbose)
entries, and not on the (...,silent) ones.  Looking right above, I see
that BUILD_HANDLER(...,verbose) uses the macro BUILD_verbose(), which

Aaaaaand....the offending line in head.S is:
        PRINT("Cache error exception: c0_errorepc == %08x\n")

So, I think the issue is that the Indy code for the PRINT()
macro/whatever isn't correctly set up.  I'm going to cheat and just
comment out the PRINT() lines, and see what happens to my box. =)

#> Mike Shaver ( Ingenia Communications Corporation
#>      Chief System Architect -- will tame sendmail(8) for food
#> "You are a very perverse individual, and I think I'd like to get to
#>  know you better." ---