Re: linux-2.1.36

To: ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: linux-2.1.36
From: "David S. Miller" <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 21:29:07 -0400
Cc: shaver@neon.ingenia.ca, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
   From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
   Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 14:11:06 +0200 (MET DST)

   David did completly reformat the WD driver to make it readable.
   Downside is that it's difficult to see what he really has changed.
   Someone should probably do that.

   David, what are the differences between your version of the WD
   driver and the stock WD driver?

If you go and diff my modified version and the stock version in that
kernel source tree (probably a 2.0.something, somewhere around there,
you can check the top level Makefile in my original tree ;-) it should
be easy to tell what I've changed and what is just reformatting.

If I recally, I placed new comments in the places where logic/code
changes, and not just reformatting.

Yow! 11.26 MB/s remote host TCP bandwidth & ////
199 usec remote TCP latency over 100Mb/s   ////
ethernet.  Beat that!                     ////
David S. Miller, davem@caip.rutgers.edu /_____________/ / // /_/ ><