linux-2.1.36

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: linux-2.1.36
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 07:21:17 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Looks like sgiserial.c needs to be updated to use the new IRQ stuff,
etc. (can't find keypress_wait, still using queue_task_irq_off).

I'm going to wish I was paying more attention on linux-kernel when
people were going over this stuff, I just know it. =)

Also, wd33c93.c fails to compile.  Probably some simple stuff (I'm
getting parse errors), but I won't be able to do much with it until
the afternoon.

I'll try building without SCSI and serial support, and see how that
works.

Mike

#>              Linux: because every cycle counts.
#>
#> "I don't know what you do for a living[...]" -- perry@piermont.com
#>        "I change the world." -- davem@caip.rutgers.edu