cross compiling!

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: cross compiling!
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 19:11:44 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Turns out that the crti.o stuff was on the Linux/Indy root, so I'm in
business now.  I just compiled a (static) binary with the xcompiler,
and now I'm just waiting for the kernel to transfer.

Next: dynamic binaries!

Mike

#>                 UNIX medicine man -- dark magick, cheap!
#>
#>  When the going gets tough, the tough give cryptic error messages.
#>          "We believe in rough consensus and running code."