crti.o

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: crti.o
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:01:36 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I've installed Ralf's mips-linux-targetted gcc and binutils, and I'm
getting _real_ close.

It's getting to the linking stage, but it's looking for a file called
crti.o, which I can't find.  I've got crt[1n] from my Indy's /usr/lib,
but there's no crti.o to be found on there.

Is this a configuration problem?

Mike

#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist
#>
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable
#>          these days." --- shields@tembel.org