Re: EFS and XFS file systems support

To: lm@neteng.engr.sgi.com (Larry McVoy)
Subject: Re: EFS and XFS file systems support
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Larry McVoy:
> At this point, since we are moving away from EFS, it is possible
> that we would be willing to donate a version of the EFS code to
> Linux.  I can probably get that cleared.  But someone else would
> have to do the port, I'm too busy.  If you find someone to do the
> port, let me know.

Assuming it's all cleared with everyone, and we get a source
repository somewhere to play with, I might give it a shot.  Does
anyone know if the efslook stuff is GPL'd?

Mike

#>                 Ignore the man behind the curtain.
#>
#> "And then I realized that it never should have worked in the first
#>  place.  Thus, it would not work again until rewritten." --- Anon.