all in the family

Subject: all in the family
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:11:01 -0400 (EDT)
Looks like I may be getting a machine here to see if we can migrate
some of our non-Oracle machines to Linux/SPARC.

Anyone know if the emulation is up to hosting the Linux/Indy

In related news, we'll then have Linux running on 5 architectures in
the same room (Intel, Alpha, SPARC, ELKS, Indy).  Maybe I'll steal the
PowerMac too... =)

#> Mike Shaver (      Information Warfare Division
#> Chief Tactical and Strategic Officer         "Saepe fidelis"
#> "I like your game, but we have to change the rules." -- Anon