all in the family

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: all in the family
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:11:01 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Looks like I may be getting a machine here to see if we can migrate
some of our non-Oracle machines to Linux/SPARC.

Anyone know if the emulation is up to hosting the Linux/Indy
cross-compiler?

In related news, we'll then have Linux running on 5 architectures in
the same room (Intel, Alpha, SPARC, ELKS, Indy).  Maybe I'll steal the
PowerMac too... =)

Mike

--
#> Mike Shaver (shaver@ingenia.com)      Information Warfare Division
#> Chief Tactical and Strategic Officer         "Saepe fidelis"