Source tree

Subject: Source tree
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 20:18:29 -0400 (EDT)
How are we going to do this source tree thing?
I'm kinda green when it comes to CVS, but I can be taught simple

I'd like to start mucking with things like the PROM netaddr
autodetection and such, but I don't want to make anyone's life more
difficult than necessary.

#> Mike Shaver ( Ingenia Communications Corporation
#>                 Ignore the man behind the curtain.
#> "And then I realized that it never should have worked in the first
#>  place.  Thus, it would not work again until rewritten." --- Anon.