Sheepish question

Subject: Sheepish question
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:48:38 -0500 (EST)
If I were, say, a total newbie when it comes to assembly, what would
be a good place to start?  I've always meant to learn assembly, and
this would seem an ideal opportunity -- and to do it on real hardware!

Any good references?  Anything MIPS-specific?

(or should I just harass Ralph and you guys until you kick me off? =) )

#> Mike Shaver ( Ingenia Communications Corporation
#>                 Ignore the man behind the curtain.
#> "And then I realized that it never should have worked in the first
#>  place.  Thus, it would not work again until rewritten." --- Anon.