New porting platform???

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: New porting platform???
From: "Alistair Lambie" <alambie@wellington.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:35:10 +0000
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hey, Ariel's won himself the right ot purchase a Nintendo 64!!!

If I remember correctly he once said that if he won an Indy he would donate it
to the cause.  Does this win mean that we will be moving the porting effort to
Nintendo 64?  :-)

Cheers, Alistair

(Well, the list does need just a little bit of traffic every now and then!! )

--
Alistair Lambie                                     alambie@wellington.sgi.com
Silicon Graphics New Zealand                              SGI Voicemail: 56791