Do you want the Linux Bible book?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Do you want the Linux Bible book?
From: Ken Rose <kenr@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 15:32:24 -0700
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I won a Linux book ("Linux Bible") at a bookstore,
and I don't even have a home PC.  So I have a
bit of a dilemma, and I see 2 ways out.  Solution (1) is
to buy a PC ...  solution (2) is to give away the
book.

I've elected solution (2), so I was hoping
someone on this list would be able to use the
book.  If so, I will give the book to the first
person to reply by mail asking for it; please
do not phone.

-- Ken

--
Ken Rose                         Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
email: kenr@engr.sgi.com         M/S 2U-923

http://reality.sgi.com/employees/kenr