Short update

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Short update
From: ariel@yon.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 22:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi All,

I suspect by now you are all wondering whether our SGI/Linux
adventure is dead and forgotten since David went back to school.

Well, I have some good news. it seems the long hiatus is over.
We shipped two Indys to David at Rutgers, they were DOA and
we had some delay in getting them fixed.

Today David emailed me that the two machines are in his office
and working fine. He's is ready to give the port the final push
to make it ready for prime-time.

Thanks to Kim Vogt, Demetrio Pinto, Larry and Greg for their
help in getting David going again.

More good news (and only good news :-) as they develop.
--
Peace, Ariel