Re: favor

To: "David S. Miller" <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: favor
From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <carlson@heaven.newport.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:42:05 -0700
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Sep 8,  6:38pm, David S. Miller wrote:
> Subject: favor
>
> If any of you can get a copy of todays San Jose Mercury News, and
> FedEx it to me, I'd be extremely grateful.
>
> It contains an articile on computing inHelsinki, Finland and an
> interview with Linus Torvalds plus some other things on Linux in
> general.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Later,
> David S. Miller
> davem@caip.rutgers.edu
>-- End of excerpt from David S. Miller

David,

Did you know that the article is online?  You can get it through the
www.sjmercury.com home page.  I found it by clicking on "Finland" on
the front page.

If you want, I'll forward the text to you (presuming you have no or
bad WWW access).

--

                Chris Carlson

        | Also, carlson@sgi.com                                |
        |   Work:       (714) 756-5976     SGI vmail:  x5-8095 |
        |   FAX:        (714) 833-9503                         |