Re: favor

To: "David S. Miller" <>
Subject: Re: favor
From: "Christopher W. Carlson" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:42:05 -0700
> Subject: favor
> If any of you can get a copy of todays San Jose Mercury News, and
> FedEx it to me, I'd be extremely grateful.
> It contains an articile on computing inHelsinki, Finland and an
> interview with Linus Torvalds plus some other things on Linux in
> general.
> Thanks.
> Later,
> David S. Miller
>-- End of excerpt from David S. Miller

Did you know that the article is online?  You can get it through the home page.  I found it by clicking on "Finland" on
the front page.

If you want, I'll forward the text to you (presuming you have no or
bad WWW access).

                Chris Carlson

        | Also,                                |
        |   Work:       (714) 756-5976     SGI vmail:  x5-8095 |
        |   FAX:        (714) 833-9503                         |