(Fwd) Re: SGI/MIPS Linux port status

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: (Fwd) Re: SGI/MIPS Linux port status
From: "Alistair Lambie" <alambie@wellington.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:13:22 +0000
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Folks,

I ping'ed Ralf about shared GNU libc for big endian machines.  At the end of
his reply he asks for some info to help him.  I'm not sure if he is on the
list of blessed people or not, and I suspect there are some others who would
be far more able to answer his question than myself.

Can someone follow this up.....(Ariel, Larry, Bill ???)

Cheers, Alistair

--- Forwarded mail from Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>