Re: CVS commit mailing list?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
From: ariel@yon.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 00:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
If anyone on the linux@engr list is _not_ interested in these
CVS commit auto reports, let me know and I'll ask majordomo-owner
to create a separate:

        linux-progress@engr

majordomo list.

Until we see objections/too-much-traffic, I think Dave can
go ahead and auto-mail the reports to linux@engr

Personally, I think I'll find these interesting.

Anyone?

--
Peace, Ariel