Re: Kickoff meeting minutes

To: cariapa@surfdog.csd.sgi.com (Sandeep Cariapa)
Subject: Re: Kickoff meeting minutes
From: alambie@wellington.sgi.com (Alistair Lambie)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 14:38:29 +1200 (NZT)
Cc: linux@yon.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com

>       At the meeting there was some talk about hooking up with the folks
> in Germany who're porting to MIPS boxes. If there is any interest, the
> email address is: linux@informatik.uni-koblenz.de
> Sandeep

Another contact is: andy@waldorf-gmbh.de

He was the one driving the porting group when I was last talking with
them...when
asked about SGI boxes he always complained that the reason they didn't work on
them
was that they couldn't get the info they needed!  I'm sure they would be
interested
in what is happening here.  As far as I know they have an ARCS machine up and
running, and have all the crossdev stuff done (but I guess we don't need that).

Cheers, Alistair