Periodic Tables outside firewall

To: (David S. Miller)
Subject: Periodic Tables outside firewall
From: (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 22:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
>   Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:35:24 -0700
>   From: (William J. Earl)
>       There are tables of the systems under
>   Unfortunately, these are inside the firewall.

Is outside the firewall and has similar content (click on
"Periodic Tables")

I also found some MIPS Assembly guides under Silicon Surf
(they actually are pointers to for example:

Includes the R4K instruction set and much more.
(I believe Bill mentioned this)

I tried to mirror what's in our technical library, but it turns
out it is all generated from SGML by DynaWeb using gci scripts
so its too hairy to deal with. Anyway, the above is just as good.

Peace, Ariel