Re: David Miller is on the list

Subject: Re: David Miller is on the list
From: "David S. Miller" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 21:58:25 -0400
   From: "Bob Mende Pie" <>
   Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:56:42 -0700

   On Apr 22,  9:40pm, David S. Miller wrote:

   >    5) fvwm

   I've got 2.0.42 compiled and running ... But if dave wants to live in the
   ages of fvwm 1.x thats fine with me.

Someone else is building 1.24l for me right now methinks... better
check this out before bucking heads ;)

   >    6) teco (Must support full teco command set as described
   >       in original DEC manuals! TECO is _the_ renaissance editor!)

   I've got it compiled, but beats the hell out of me if it works :-)  Ill make
   you a deal, if I see you edit a file with it I bring you my honest to god DEC
   PDP-11 teco manual.

     [1 J^P$L$$
     J <.-Z; .,(S,$ -D .)FX1 @F^B $K :L I $ G1 L>$$

David S. Miller